- A reservation you can do it by yourself in our reservation page.
- For the reservation a personal credit card data will be asked, however your credit card will NOT be charged. *
Credit card details is only needed to guarantee the reservation.
- If you don't have a personal credit card you can also doing a reservation by bank transfer. Please contact us for more details.
- Prices incluse rich Breakfast and WAT.
- Prices are without Tourist Tax (5,5%).
- If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
Payments in cash upon the first day of your stay.
- Cancellations more than 15 days prior to arrival:
- Cancellations less than 15 days prior to arrival:
We will charge 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival date:
We will charge 75% of the total amount.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to arrival and no show:
We will charge 100% of the total amount.
- We highly recommend obtaining travel insurance for your trip.
* In case we have to charge you for a cancellation or no show, we will give you the option to pay by Paypal or by bank transfer within 14 days.
After that, your credit card will be charged with a 5% surcharge for the credit card transactions and amministration fees.
- A minimum stay of three nights during the weekend is required.
- During Holidays a longer minimum stay may apply
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: from 04:00 pm till 10.00 pm by appointment only.
- In most cases you can drop off your luggage before the normal check in time. Please contact us before to see if we can fit this into our program of that day.
- Check-out: 11:00 am. After check out is not possible to leave your luggage.
Our Bed and Breakfast is not suitable for children below 8 years old.
The rooms are on the 2nd floor, there is no elevator. We have no special facilities for physically challenged people.
- No smoking and no use of hard and/or soft drugs in our house.
- Please be quiet after midnight.
- You get your own house key so you can come and go as you like.
- By Dutch law we are required to register all our guests, by name, profession, nationality and passport number.
- You will be held liable for any damage or lost items.
- We do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Please realize that you are a guest in our house.
- Not obeying the house rules can mean that we have to cancel your stay.
- Pets are not allowed. We have a cat (Mimma)